The above is an image of the original publication.
Here is the Text Version – please feel free to share it.
On March 20, 1854, at Ripon, Wisconsin, the Republican Party began as part of the Abolitionist movement. At that time, the new territories and states were preparing to become free or slave states. The initial purpose for organizing was to establish opposition to slavery in these upcoming and future state and territorial votings. A lot of discussion initiated the meeting regarding what to call itself. It was decided there were to be many issues in the future for the nation other than abolishing slavery. As they were focused upon the constitution of the Republic and its farsighted visions of a ‘more perfect union’, the title REPUBLICan was official.
As chairman of this gathering stated, “This is to be a party more befitting and obliged to the original intent and the dignity of man by our founding fathers.” The first Republican convention was held in 1856 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and its first President-elect was a man from Illinois, Abraham Lincoln.
He assumed the office of President at a very complicated and conflicting time. The heated issues of states-rights versus the imposition of centralized federal laws/mandates had always been a heated issue. And, with the national congresses becoming more favorable toward a nationwide abolition of slavery, the southern states succeeded from the union.
Some important social and political dynamics must be considered in the course of these events. First, the issue that gained favor of the southern population was ‘states-rights’. Less than 5% of the population actually owned slaves. In the northern states, this issue was held in sympathy; meaning, most people agreed with the issue of states-rights. This is the primary reason for a lack of support for the ‘union’; and, why the Confederacy was initially winning the (Civil Conflict) war….though there was nothing ‘civil’ about it.
Changing the Narrative.
It became obvious this conflict was going to end badly if the issues and narrative were not changed. Even men like Robert E. Lee, the director of West Point and an avid patriot, choose to fight for states-rights. So, the wise and relevant issue of slavery came to the forefront with the Emancipation Proclamation. This changed the entire tide of the conflict. All said and done, it was the ‘Abolitionist-Republican Party’ that asserted the values of freedom and equality, in its more comprehensive and authentic manner, to America.
A Converse Complexity.
Resolving a conflict does not mean the cause is resolved. The Reconstruction period, after the Civil War was a mix of exploitations, political and military impositions, a displaced population of both whites and blacks, radical racial cults such as the KKK, economic chaos, to mention the most general of issues. The darker side of the human creature continued in many devious forms.
The Democratic Party was the governing party of the Confederacy, a ‘states-rights’ party. But, it was also a party of slavery, the party that remained in power after the civil war, and continued the oppression (and controlled management) of those who were once (officially) slaves, maintained the political leverages to control elections, controlled the newspapers, protected the elite in the court systems and, in general, directed the profiteering in their favor. This was the undercurrent of power throughout the reconstruction era of the ‘post-Civil War’.
As a ‘post-note’: The above paragraph does sound familiar. It’s the same Democratic Party doing the same thing today; and, ironically, using those most victimized to do its dirty work along with the shallow and ignorant minded.
History has a way of being selective and who controls the narrative. If a person does not look closely and mindfully, he/she will be doing and incentivizing the very thing they condemn or oppose. For example, the only presidents that vetoed legislations to provide equal voting rights to blacks, native Americans and women, were Democratics. Woodrow Wilson first vetoed it but was persuaded to change his mind after the political fall-out.
The KKK originated and was fostered in the south (and north) by the Democratic party. If one were to recently recall, George Wallace (a KKK Democrat) was almost the candidate for the American Presidency until he was shot. The governors and congressional oppositions to school integration were Democrats; and, the most notorious was governor Faubus of Arkansas as he activated the National Guard and personally stood in the doorway of the high school in Little Rock, Arkansas.
The Democratic Party has no defined ‘platform’ other than what will buy votes and establish power and control of ‘the people’ at the moment and long-term. It is done by ‘extortion’, creating dependency while pretending to serve. Great examples are HUD, under the pretense of providing affordable housing at the taxpayer’s expense, it was actually a ploy to consolidate particular groups of people into what is, essentially, a concentration regimen and creating a dependency that assures a voting block to support the political structure that supports them. Even Malcohm X saw this ploy and opposed it. Creating a governmental and welfare ‘state’ is the overall objective of this Marxist-fascist agenda. This, in itself, by definition, is a form of ‘slavery’, indentured servitude, thus creating a subculture of people with little or no apparent opportunity for individualism.
Today, after over a half century of this ‘concentrationism’, we find the greatest concentration of gangs, crime, single parenting, violence and killings. This same ‘metro-dynamics’ elects state and local governments that continue to perpetuate this mind-set of anger and futility. It’s a situation contrary to all laws of nature. And, the old saying “you can’t fool mother Nature” also applies to the saying “you can fool the human mind but you can’t fool Reality”.
A Political Party that Lost Its Way.
Originally and historically, the ‘Abolitionist Republican Party’ was and has been the ‘progressive party’ in the pursuit of liberty as originally intended by the Constitution of this Republic. For over one and half centuries, the due course of ‘liberation’, national parks to preserve our unique landscape, the mature management of horrific wars (such as WW2), development of our interstate highway system for commerce of mobility, voting rights, preservation of a judicial and legal system with the best possible integrity, natural resource storage and reserves for contingencies, preserving the integrity of the constitutional principles without dictates to micro-manage our personal lives, responsible obeisance to the original mandates of the Continental congress to “defend and maintain the sovereignty of the colonies and it’s people” are mature examples of what a constitutional government is for. If we had to rename the Abolitionist Republican Party it should be the ‘Constitutional Preservation Party’.
Yet, due to obvious and mysterious reasons, this ‘party of principles’ has been infiltrated with those who know nothing about the party’s original and fundamental platform and purpose. It is managed by ignorant bureaucrats and ‘children of political nepotism’. It would be so easy, especially in today’s media technology, to communicate the reality of the origin, purpose, past and present, and do so in a powerfully aggressive manner. Yet, this ignorance, and/or cowardice, has paralyzed a perfectly good party of principle.
A Present Circumstance:
If, in 1862, the narrative could be changed from ‘states rights’ to ‘human rights’ and the real origin and purpose of ABOLITION OF SLAVERY AND PRESERVATION OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL INTEGRITY, thus bringing us closer to a ‘more perfect union’ of principles, the same can be done today. The obstacles are simple….a collective of cowardice, ignorance and self-interests forego the innate integrity of the Abolitionist Republican Party.
As citizens with a rational comprehension of the original and long-term wisdoms scribed within the constitutional structure of this precious Republic we have a serious responsibility to make personal effort in preserving it.
A Social-Political Overview:
The ‘preservation’ of a perfectly fine Constitutional Republic henges delicately on those who have the courage to change the narrative from falsehoods and platitudes to the reality of our political history and present times. Authentic Liberty and personal freedom must be defended and preserved as America is on the precipice of being lost as the Marxist, Fascist, Wokeness, Educational Indoctrinations, perversions of sexuality asserts itself as legitimate and normal, Federal-State and local bureaucracies become careers of entitlement empowered without accountability, the local-state and federal judicial systems become multi-layered systems of preferential process and our border sovereignty is deliberately non-existent for devious agendas, traditional news medias have become propaganda tools under the pretenses of ‘journalism’, the unprecedented infusion of drugs and pharmaceuticals to usurp natural immunities and control of minds, the accelerated measure of slavery around the globe, the subtle ‘mind-molding’ of a class and caste system in most societies are all a diverse format for constitutional destruction.
The Citizens Responsibility.
Sadly, we are in a national and global ‘War of Minds’. It is also a ‘War of Wills’. The Totalitarian-Globalist army is well funded as you are helping pay for it. Your only weapon is your vote and your Will. In addition, this ‘evil army’ has no honor or ethics or conscience. You are at a disadvantage because you do.
Henry Thoreau. ‘The Citizens Responsibility for Civil Disobedience’.
Few have read this American Classic. It was once required reading in public schools (as were many insightive texts) but removed by the Department of Education as it was contrary to the political agenda. In Henry’s time, the major oppression in his, and other communities, was Christian Puritanism and its dominance in the political arena.
As stated many times, “religion is politic and politic is religion.” Among the wisdoms of our ‘founding fathers’ was the separation of church and state. Contrary to assumed opinion, the Philadelphia Congress was composed of a variety of religious beliefs, including Rosicrucian’s, Unitarians, Universalist, Calvinist, Masons, and more. ‘Christianity’ was never specifically noted but allowed for the major population to assume it was alluded to. These men were very aware of the consequences of the Reformation in Europe where an estimated more than half of the European population died in the religious wars of Protestantism versus Catholicism. (It pays to know your history.)
Nonetheless, the evils that are manifested within our institutions, judicial and governmental systems are, in essence, a ‘religion’ without the traditional orthodox definitions. It is ‘mind-spirit’, even when in complete denial of a ‘spirit’.
Whatever name you have for it, whatever your religions call it, there is a global aura, a mind-force, subtle and unrelenting in its compulsion to “possess’ the consciousness of the human species. The above ‘Social-Political Overview’ is a summation of the process ‘it’ uses to achieve this objective.
This is the underlying conflict which is ‘The War of Minds’ and ‘The War of Wills’.
The Civil Warrior.
Every person is involved in this ‘War of Minds and Will’. And, it depends upon the nation in which you live as to the measure and methods applied in defeating the Negative Mind-force intent upon possessing you or imposing it’s Will via others so possessed. The following is simply a list of suggestions subject to your own circumstances and opportunities.
- Vote, not by political party; rather, for the principles that party most represents by actions. At present, in America, that political party is the Abolitionist Republican Party.
- A civil action most useful is to present the real origin, principles and history of the Republican party to the Republican politicians who represent you alone with an ultimatum that they incorporate these principles in their political life and representation or they will be removed.
- Involve yourself in the local party organization and do so with your own understanding of its origin and principles. Be aloof to the bureaucrats that administer these local and state agendas by continually reminding them of the party’s founding and principles and the mandate to present these details to the public. Facts are more powerful than platitudes and money.
- Get directly involved in the election in your districts. Monitor the integrity of the votings. Enlist attorneys with some semblance of civil integrity to advise and process any essential grievance.
- Have the courage to speak-up, define yourself, intelligently stand your ground in defense of the Constitutional Republic. Be prepared to lose what you thought were friends. Be prepared to be distanced from members of your family. Be prepared to be discriminated against in the workplace and your social life. It is an irony that this ‘evil mind spirit’ now possesses a great variety of humans, such as: those who attest to being the most open-minded, those who use their religion to justify their ‘patriotism’, those most educated but are the most indoctrinated and possess a profound ‘evil-vanity’, those who are so far down the ‘rabbit-hole’ of dependency they are both ‘mind-slaves and dependency-slaves’, those deeply engrained in the political circles of agencies and only see the world from the insider world of this ‘evil mind spirit’.
- As Henry Thoreau, be civilly defiant and question all authority that attempts mandates and assumes erroneous interpretations of the Constitution to impose their ‘will’ upon you and others.
- Remind and impose upon all who are in public office that they are not assuming ‘power’ when assuming their positions. They are assuming Responsibility and Accountability. This applies to every political position in a Constitutional Republic, elected and appointed. This is an important position because, for too long, the political arena has long lost this reality.
- Oppose AI in elections. Oppose email voting. Other than those on assignment in other parts of the world or severely handicapped, a real patriot votes in person.
- It will require a few generations to regain a society a people with real skills and trades, purge public education, colleges and universities of the lazy-tenured-reality deficient educational system. Directing our children toward real academic school alternatives to public education is especially important to preserving our Constitutional Republic. In this, diligence in preventing theocratic indoctrination is imperative.
- Of course, you will have your personal list of what should occur in this ‘War of Minds and Wills’. Prayer is wonderful and useful. Ideas and opinions are essential. Yet, they are absolutely futile without personal action. The inevitable question arises; and, it is most personal. For each of us the question comes as to whether we are simply a person of opinions and prayers and wishes or a person of action and the willingness to assert our Will into the War of Minds.
Clay (The Universal Infidel)
You can download a PDF version of this article HERE.