These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this website if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
This Website is not for use by anyone under the age of 13, and you must not use this Website if you under the age of 13.
2. Intellectual Property Rights.
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Quiet Expectations Publishing and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider, or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing, and direct mailing).
You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions or by Quiet Expectations Publishing, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you, and Quiet Expectations Publishing may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain the confidentiality of such information.
4. License to Use Website
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- stream audio and video files from our website;
- use our website services by means of a web browser;
- publish our articles on other websites on condition that the content is not changed and that you include a credit for us and hyperlink to our website on each web page where the article is published;
- share public unrestricted website content with any person
- share our newsletters and other email communications with any person
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
6. Report abuse
If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website or any material or activity that breaches these terms and conditions, please let us know. You can let us know about any such material or activity by email at the address published on this website.
7. No Warranties.
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
8. Third-Party Websites.
Our website may include hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations.
We have no control over third-party websites and their contents, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
9. Limitation of liability.
In no event shall Quiet Expectations Publishing, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort, or otherwise, and Quiet Expectations Publishing, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Quiet Expectations Publishing from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
12. Variation of Terms.
Quiet Expectations Publishing is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing the use of this Website.
These terms were last updated on 6/11/2021.
13. Entire Agreement.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Quiet Expectations Publishing and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
14. Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Oklahoma for the resolution of any disputes.
15. Our Details
This website is owned and operated by Quiet Expectations Publishing.
We are registered in the State of Oklahoma under ID number 3612988307, and our registered office is at 66211 East 310 Road, Grove, Oklahoma 74344.
You can contact us:
(a) using our website contact form;
(b) by email, using the email address published on our website;
(c) by mail to P. O. Box 451521, Grove, Oklahoma 74345.